American Loyalty Card FAQ
- 57. Is ALC a credit card?
- No, ALC is a money saving discount card.
- 58. Can I use my credit card with ALC?
- You can use whatever method of payment the merchant accepts.
- 59. Is ALC a rewards card?
- Unlike American Express, Capital One and most other credit cards that offer later rewards, ALC gives you an immediate 10% discount on your purchase of products or services.
- 2. Do I need any equipment?
- You need an Internet connection and either a desktop computer, laptop, tablet (recommended) or Internet capable phone. Having a credit card reader is strongly recommended.
- 3. Do I need an Internet connection?
- Yes. You need a broadband, high speed or DSL or cable connection. Dial up connections do not work at this time.
- 5. What if I have more than on location?
- Not a problem. Contact us and let us set you up
- 83. Who or What kind of organizations are included in the NPO description?
- Any organization the is so designated by the I.R.S. Code 503 (c) 3 or any other organization that qualifies as a "not for profit organization".
- 84. What is an example of an NPO?
- Churches; Synagogues; Temples; Some Charitable Organizations; Some Service organizations such as Rotary International; Lions Clubs; Kiwanis; etc.
- 85. Most Non Profits do not have a business that sells anything. How can they participate?
- Such Organizations have members who spend money. They also have constant contributors who are in position to give and give and give. Such contributors can become a constant source of money without having to be approached every year.
For Job Seekers
- 65. Is there a cost to becoming a rep?
- No. We do not charge people to work for the company.
- 66. Is there any kind of cash outlay?
- Yes. You pay for your own business cards. You may also need a business license in the locality where you live.
- 67. What other kind of equipment do I need to be able to market this card?
- Ideally you should have a smart phone or tablet with a wifi connection. You might also find a laptop very helpful.