- You are here
- Consumers FAQ
- Can I use my credit card with ALC?
- You can use whatever method of payment the merchant accepts.
- Do I get frequent flyer miles or other rewards?
- Unlike most rewards cards, you get an immediate (not deferred) reward of 10% discount on your purchase of goods or services. There are no papers to fill out, nothing to mail in, no expiration date.
- Do I have to use my real email account at ALC?
- Your email address will not be sold, shared or otherwise given out to third parties. Please see our Communications Policy to see how we use your email address.
- Is ALC a credit card?
- No, ALC is a money saving discount app.
- Is ALC a rewards card?
- Unlike American Express, Capital One and most other credit cards that offer later rewards, ALC gives you an immediate 10% discount on your purchase of products or services.
- Is everything always discounted?
- It is at the merchant's discretion what is not discounted. The merchant should clearly show which product(s) do not have a discount.
- Will ALC share my email address?
- None of the information will be shared with any companies or entities that may become affiliated with the ALC unless you give written consent for such information sharing.